Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Randomosity

Target opened in town today.  I joined the hoards who went for a tour.  I'm not sure if I'll like it.  Their stuff seems a little too expensive to be a good deal, but a little too cheap to be high quality.  We'll see.

I also stopped to try to find some new food for Tallulah.  She has stopped eating much, since Cotton died.  She's down about 6 pounds, to the point that her ribs are visible through her curls.  A vet appointment didn't find anything wrong, so now I'm trying a different food.

As I paid for the new food, Tallulah sat politely at my side.  Unbeknownst to me, she was eye level to a buffalo bully stick and decided to make it her own.  It'd be their own dang fault if I took a half chewed bully stick and put it back, but she seemed so happy to have it (upset when I took it away) that I ended up buying it for her.  I know - they do that on purpose as a marketing ploy.

Tallulah is going for surgery next week.  She's got a cyst that has gone crazy and got infected on the back of her head.  It's been weeping for too long, but the final straw was when all the hair around it (2" diameter) fell out.  So, I finally bit the bullet and made an appointment to have it removed.  While she's under, I'll get them to clean her teeth too.


1 comment: