Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mending Fences

Winter has not been Lewis' biggest fan since about day 2 of being chased and having his tail nipped.   For the last 6 months, Winter has sprinted from high point to high point to say out of Lewis' reach.  "Leave the Kitty" is probably the most common thing you'd hear me say around here.

Thankfully, Lewis P Wellington is growing up, and is contemplating the idea of settling down.  He's been running up to the kitty instead of running over the kitty.  And finally, a hiss or a growl is being recognized as a warning to stay away instead of an invitation to rumble.

Today, I looked over while at work and saw for the first time in a very long time, they were playing.    I didn't want to disturb them, but managed to record some of it with my phone.



BTW - you may notice the chair that they are playing on.  It's my comfortable office chair... the one I'm supposed to be able to work in 10 hours without a sore bum.  I don't get to use it.  Instead, Himself sleeps on it while I sit on a much less comfortable kitchen chair.  It's the only way I've found to keep the dang cat off my desk while I work.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Happy they are playing. ONLY the BEST for Himself.. : )

    ReplyDelete