Monday, November 21, 2016

Back again

Well, hello strangers.  It's me again.  I've been looking for a place to post photos for a while (I suspect people are getting sick of me posting so many on Facebook and Instagram hasn't clicked for me), so I figure I'll post pics here.  I expect there will be more pics of pets than nattering from me, but I do like to natter.

So... a quick summary of what's been going on...

  • Same house.  Same job.  Same car.
  • Single again... not looking.
  • Winter is 17 years old and still believes he rules the world.
  • Lewis is 3 1/2 now.  He's a super easy going, mellow dude that I think of as my little hippie.
  • I lost Tallulah last year after she had a series of strokes.  It broke my heart, and thinking of her still makes me weepy.
  • I couldn't live long without a poodle in my life so in July I adopted Gemma, a silver standard poodle.  She was born to be a therapy dog, which is what we are working towards.  

Gemma was born black, but will be a very light grey when she is mature.   She's really quite striking now with the silver face and feet and black body, but I can't wait to see how she turns out when she lightens up.


Lewis; my metrosexual boy.  He loves to be combed and groomed, so I'm growing his hair out to the show cut.  It isn't easy to keep a short white dog clean, but he's game to try.

My pictures of Winter have been archived, but I'm sure I'll have more to post soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment