So... a quick summary of what's been going on...
- Same house. Same job. Same car.
- Single again... not looking.
- Winter is 17 years old and still believes he rules the world.
- Lewis is 3 1/2 now. He's a super easy going, mellow dude that I think of as my little hippie.
- I lost Tallulah last year after she had a series of strokes. It broke my heart, and thinking of her still makes me weepy.
- I couldn't live long without a poodle in my life so in July I adopted Gemma, a silver standard poodle. She was born to be a therapy dog, which is what we are working towards.
Gemma was born black, but will be a very light grey when she is mature. She's really quite striking now with the silver face and feet and black body, but I can't wait to see how she turns out when she lightens up.
Lewis; my metrosexual boy. He loves to be combed and groomed, so I'm growing his hair out to the show cut. It isn't easy to keep a short white dog clean, but he's game to try.
My pictures of Winter have been archived, but I'm sure I'll have more to post soon.