- A few weeks ago, I found a recipe for chocolate babka that looked really good. I've now attempted to make it four times, and have had four colossal failures. I'm now determined to master the babka.
- the doctor yesterday referred to the photos I showed him as both graphic and dramatic. He agreed that there is something wrong, but doesn't feel that it's an endocrine issue. He thinks it's an immunity issue, so the next step is for me to see a doctor who specializes in immunity.
- Remember the Deal I made with my friend? I haven't reported back much because there hasn't been much to report. I almost wish I had horror stories to report like the Zadge because I'm finding hers to be very entertaining. Sadly, or maybe happily (depending on how you look at it) EHarmony seems to do a good job of weeding out the weirdos. I have been talking with one particular guy for about a month. He seems like a great guy; but I told him last night that I didn't think we'd work out. My head's not in the game, so I've decided not to bow out of the whole dating scene.
- Remember the Potty Putter, from last week? HUGE Success. The guys in attendance seemed to think it was a great gift. Whodda thunk. (I came home with a rubber chicken and a can of beer in exchange.)
- I'm being snubbed by a cat
Ham and Cheese Biscuits
13 hours ago