Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Speaking of pimped up trucks...

There's a truck that I've seen around town that belongs to a guy who is apparently very proud of his last name. It's Storm. I know this because he has a vanity place with his first initials and last name: "_ _ STORM". He's also got the phrase "There's a Storm coming" painted on the tailgate of his truck.

What really bugs me about this is that he painted that phrase on the back of his truck.

If I'm looking at the back of his truck, wouldn't it the storm be leaving, not coming?

3 comments:

  1. His first two initials aren't A.S are they? That might explain the rear of his truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Sadly, no. I don't think there's any explanation, other than ego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I hope nobody ever points that out to him. It would probably never stop bugging him!

    ReplyDelete