Thursday, April 14, 2011

Laundry Day

One of the biggest differences that I've noticed as the dogs age is that they aren't very keen to wake up in the mornings.   I have to poke and prod them to get them up to go outside in the mornings, and then they usually go right back to my room and curl up on the bed again once they're done.

This morning was laundry day, so I set about stripping the bed.  I pulled the top comforter out from under Tallulah and banished her to another bed.   Then I started gathering the sheets to be washed.




The Dude just about found himself in the washing machine.

4 comments:

  1. You sound like you think it's your bed. My gang "allows" me sleeping space (most of the time) and still doesn't understand the necessity of making the bed daily let alone stripping the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!
    P.S. How's being back at work?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two Cottons...two entirely different sets of laundering instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHA! That cracked me up, Sam!

    The Zadge should know that work's not all that it's cracked up to be. I forgot my password, I can't get my cupboards unlocked and there's an obscene number of emails to go through. It's good to be out amongst the living, though.

    Katie's Mom, I am particularly possessive of the bed. I'll share, but only on my own terms. I'm mean that way.

    ReplyDelete