- Did you see Grey's Last night? LOVED IT. It may not have been the best singing all around, but Sara Ramirez (Callie) blew it out of the water. That opening sequence was amazing.
- I also watched Mobbed, which I'd recorded earlier. It's about flash mobs, which I generally enjoy. This one was good - actually pretty impressive, considering the limited prep time - but I'm still in awe that anyone would want to marry such a snivelling, jealous woman. Men, please take note - if your girlfriend doesn't trust you, marrying her won't change anything.
- They mentioned doing a flash mob for somebody wanting to quit their job. I'd love to see that.
- It's gorgeous outside today. The snow's melting so fast that you can hear water trickling everywhere, even when you're inside. It makes me want to go jump in some puddles.
- Since March 3, I have had a total of 5 cans of pop. I used to drink at least 2 a day, but I took advantage of the pain killers from the surgery to deal with the caffeine withdrawal headaches. I think it's safe to say that my addiction is gone.
- Google totally got me with GMail motion, hook line and sinker. It seemed kind of clumsy, but I figured I should give it a try.
And an addition, because I need to whine.
- I was sideswiped by a bull mastiff today. Those muscles that stop you from falling when somebody (something) knocks your knees out from the back of the legs? Those are ab muscles. Ouch.