Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snowdog - then some drifts

Tomorrow will be a week before Tallulah's been for a proper walk. She's been a good girl, but it's been hard on her. She's such an energetic dog, she needs an outlet. So, I took her outside to play fetch in the yard.

I don't have a video camera, but I do have a camera that takes non-stop action shots as long as you hold the button down. It doesn't focus or flash, but I still thought these were fun. If you scroll through them really fast, you can pretend that it's a video of her bounding through the snow.

















And, to give you an idea of the storm that blew in last week, have a boo at these drifts.





It hit -34.8C (that's -30.6F) on Saturday. Today, it's a balmy -15C.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! These are the only photos that could make 9 below zero Denver feel warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tallulah looks like she's having fun. But wow on the snow, makes me happy to be in warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok as of right this second I will spare CH my almost all day bitching about our 13 degree day and our 9 degree night.

    Tah-loo-lah-loo-lah you ARE such a good girl! And Janice do I see little boots on those sweet little poodle feet? Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you get used to what you've got. I could probably do without the -30C weather, but I love winter and snow. Tallulah does too. (Yes, those are boots. She wears them anytime we go outside for walks or play in the winter.)

    ReplyDelete