Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tallulah!

Tallulah Belle Poodle turns seven today.

If you've read this blog for long, you'll know that I think pretty highly of Tallulah. In fact, I think she's pretty close to being the best dog ever; but it wasn't always this easy. When I look back and remember the horror stories, I can hardly believe that she's the same dog.

We've come a long way, Baby.

She went from this:

to this


With a whole lotta this in between:

Deep down, inside of that bundle of energy and curls, there lurked a great dog. It took a few years for her to grow into herself, but she's getting there now.

Thank goodness for that; because, frankly, I'm pretty impressed that I didn't break down along the way and shove her down the garborator... piece by curly black piece.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Tula! Hope you get some cookies for being so awesome on your special day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sweetie!! You've given me hope that my little felon Harry will grow up to a good boy some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Tah-loo-lah-loo-lah!!!!

    ReplyDelete