- Sandwiches that have so much sauce that things slide out of them make me cranky. I really can't enjoy food when it's messy like that.
- My favorite food lately? Lemons. Anything with lemons is good, in my book.
- I go through 3 times as much laundry during gardening season as I do during the winter. Apparently, I really do love to play in the mud.
- Through a comedy of errors and a general lack of planning, I've got no less than six tomato plants growing in my back yard. I'm going to have a lot of tomatoes.
- I did a presentation at work today, for about 15 people. This is the 10th time that I've done this presentation, so there's probably been an audience of about 150 people. Today, I noticed that the last slide in the presentation that says 'questions? contact me here - ' lists my home phone number instead of my office phone number.
- Along the "I screwed up at work" lines, over lunch today I was reading the "Damn You Auto Correct" blog (which is hilarious!). Instead of closing it when I went back to work, I minimized it. I then chaired a virtual meeting, which means that I shared my desktop with the meeting participants and we talked on a conference call. After the meeting, I noticed the minimized window button in my task bar. It said "Damn You", and was visible to everybody in the meeting. I'm such a professional.
- I'm hosting a BBQ for about 18-20 at my house on the weekend. A while ago, in a series of events that I won't get into, I dropped the BBQ down the stairs and it fell apart. I've got it looking like it's in one piece again, but I'm still not sure if it still works.
A Shout in the Night
5 hours ago