- Tallulah's breeder checks in periodically, to see how she's doing. I had expressed sadness earlier to know that my girl's getting close to becoming an old dog. Her breeder told me that Tallulah's grandmother lived until she was 16, and that her mom has barely started to slow down at 11. That makes me happy.
- My dog is who is starting to get old has been waking up before 5:00am each morning for about a month. He paces back and forth on the bed and stands on me to wake me up. If it was a case of his bladder not being able to hold out all night, I wouldn't mind so much. I'd fight it every morning, but I'd begrudgingly get up to let him out. The only problem is, once he finally wakes me up and convinces me to get out of bed, he just wants to play.
- A friend was telling me about this great new gym. There is no-charge babysitting. There is somebody there who is responsible for watching them, but the kids aren't confined to a room. Apparently, the kids can mingle about the gym and stay near their mom the whole time. I mean no offence to the moms out there, but as a non-mom, I can't think of anything worse than trying to work out while somebody else's kids are milling about, making noise and generally getting in the way.
- Home Depot (AKA the Messa) has peonies on sale for $3.50. I only needed one, but I bought three. I'll find the room, somewhere.
- If you haven't read The Hunger Games series yet, you should. Great series, but I think you'll enjoy it more if you don't know what it's about before you start it. I fought reading it for a long time because I didn't think I'd like the plot line, but I'm almost done the third book and loving it.
- Baby Veda was born today!
Another Sweet Senior Story: Beau
6 hours ago