- I am completely addicted to advice columns. It doesn't matter how stupid the questions are, I want to know the answer. I have a list of them that I have bookmarked and read all the time, and I'm happy to report that I just found the archive for one that's new (to me). It's been published for years, so there's lots to catch up on. Even better, it's written by a straight shooting comedienne. If I go missing next week, that's where I'll be.
- I am happy to report that after three an a half weeks with a raging ear infection, it's finally gone. That constant ringing in my ears was no fun at all.
- I have a friend who struggles financially, despite working three jobs. I hire her to do certain jobs for me when I can, but she'll only take what she considers to be a reasonable fee. (We 'fight' about this all the time.) Every year, I try to give her money for Christmas, but every year she refuses. I wish I could find a way to help her out without stomping on her pride.
- My snow elf came around again today. I made the mistake of looking out the window when I heard the shovelling, but they must have seen me before I saw them. The shovelling promptly stopped. My driveway is currently half shovelled, but apparently the elf's desire to remain anonymous is more important than my desire to know who they are. Note to self: stop looking out the window
- Bookless Bookshelves make great playgrounds for kitties.
9 hours ago