Friday, September 21, 2012

OCD in Common

I went to a friend's house after work tonight.  We dragged a plastic floor mat and a stool into the room, set them up in front of the mirror and I sat there wrapped in a cape with my hair dripping wet.

She combed through my hair a few strokes before we had to stop.  I got up, and we shifted the mat and the stool over a few inches because it had bothered her that I hadn't been centred in mirror,

A few minutes later, she had to stop cutting my hair mid-layer because I needed to bend over.  I had noticed in the mirror that one side of my pant leg had unrolled.


I've got my "travel" haircut now.  It's long enough to go in a ponytail, but short enough that it can be wet without soaking my shoulders.  My hair takes 30 minute to dry by blow dryer, so I plan to let it air dry;  but don't want to walk around with a wet top everywhere I go.  I'll bring a little bit of goop to encourage the curls to behave, but suspect it'll be in a ponytail most of the trip.

I've decided that I'm going to grow it long (mid-back) again when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. I spent the whole dang drive to the Kinda Big City trying to get my rolled up hiking pants, no I don't hike I just think they are comfortable and cool, as I was saying trying to get my pants legs even. Drove me to distraction. CH pulled over and made me drive. Apparently it drove him to distraction too. I am glad you have some traveling/vacation hair! You are getting close!!

    ReplyDelete