Friday, July 3, 2009

Incentive

I've got this tendency, when I get about 80% finished a project, to stall and stop making any progress. The closets in the master bedroom are a perfect example of this.

I finished painting my bedroom back in April, and got the new curtains and light fixture up shortly after that. Since then, I've done absolutely nothing about the closets. I haven't stained the doors, hired anybody to install them, painted their insides (decided if I'm going to paint their insides) or even returned most of my clothes back from the spare room. I've been running to the other room to get dressed for so long that I hardly notice anymore.

However, something caught my eye tonight that's just a whole ball of wrong...



It seems that, without the closet doors in place, Himself has found yet another way to ensure that I am coated in a patina of long white cat hairs, everywhere I go.

Methinks it's time to get those doors back where they belong.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know which is a "whole ball of wronger"- Winter leaving a few of his bee-ute-tiful white hairs for you to remember his weird self by during the day or that too dang neat closet! That closet almost makes me want to scurry off this couch this morning and make our closet be good and mind! Nah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, RR. That's not a true representation of what my closets normally look like. It's only semi-neat because it is mostly empty. 3/4 of my clothes are in the closet of the spare room until I finish the closets in my room.

    ReplyDelete