Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This isn't very nice...

...But I'm going to say it anyway. I think that the stress that he's put me through over the last couple of weeks (months) has earned me a pass. I especially feel entitled to some cattiness since the lil' dude had himself another panic attack tonight. It lasted a good 45 minutes, and could only be soothed by me massaging his ears for what seemed like forever.

So, for what it's worth, here goes: Cotton has lost some weight lately, and that makes his eyes more prominent. Those eyes, those floppy ears... I think that he looks like a white Dobby the House Elf.


Even so, I'd appreciate it if you'd think positive thoughts for the lil' dude for me. He's got 8 more days before the new meds kick in fully. If they don't work soon, I'm going to need some happy pills for myself.

2 comments:

  1. You have lots and lots of positive thoughts from me. I feel at a terrible loss of words about Cotton, but I can see where you would be in need of some happy pills yourself. I just think it would be the MOST wonderful thing if his pills allowed him to enjoy his life again and let everyBODY in the house rest easier.

    I haven't seen a picture of Cotton lately, he has some huge eyes there. My favorite picture is the one where he is standing on a mirror I believe. He looks a little strung out in this photo but maybe it's just having his picture taken, maybe he is just worn out. Positive thoughts headed your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, I hope all the best for this little guy but "momma" meds never hurt.

    ReplyDelete