Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things that shouldn't be

I got dressed for work twice today. Lately, this has happened quite often actually. I'll get up, let the dogs out and go about getting ready. I'll pick out what I'm wearing to work, get dressed and then move into the washroom so that I can do my hair. Lately - more often than not, it seems - I'll lift my arms while I blow dry my hair, and I'll see that the reflection in the mirror has a big splotch of white deodorant in the armpit of her shirt.

Why do they even make non-invisible deodorant anymore? Now that they've mastered the art of invisible deodorant, what is the purpose of the stuff that leaves white smudges all over everything with which it comes into contact? Who thinks hhmmmmn... I think I'd like to wear my best little back dress today, and I'd like to accent that with white circles under my pits?

2 comments:

  1. Whenever pits and deodorant come up I always think of Mr. Matthew I Am So Wonderous McConaughey and his declaration of being deodorant free cause he loves his natural smell. Nothing more to say. One of my true rambles worth very little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGH I hate when that happens too! And the white goopy stain doesn't come off with water for some reason. Confounding.

    ReplyDelete