Thursday, July 2, 2009

A sight you don't see every day.

I was walking the dogs last night, and I passed by an area in the park where there was a family reunion going on. As we approached the group, all conversation and activity came to a stop as they stared.

We were almost past the party when one of the boys says "Whoa. THAT'S not a sight that you see every day."



Earlier in the day, some guy called out and said "Hey - it's Tina Turner!" when we walked into the pet store.

Even if I'm just the frumpy dog walker, I'm still having so much fun with Tallulah's new hairdo.




I think she likes it too.

2 comments:

  1. Tula is one impressive poodle and I love her happy face. She is a happy girl, I could probably learn a few things from her! Her new "do" just fits her quite well. Love the second pic Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! I love her. She has a vague Ethel Kennedy look to her. In a good way.

    ReplyDelete