Friday, March 19, 2010

More questions

If I wait until after dark, is it wrong to walk my dogs in my pj's? I'm thinking that it is, which leads me to wonder why I continually change into my pj's as soon as I get home from work... only to have to talk myself to changing back into presentable clothes so that I can go out again.

I've got a container of homemade shortbread cookies in my pantry. They're in an air tight container, but have been sitting there since early December. Should I throw them out?
(They're not yours, Moosepants - those ones are long gone.)

Would it be wrong for me to sit on my front porch and lob rotten tomatoes at the kids who cut across my yard instead of staying on the sidewalk? Does it make it less wrong if I tell you that they're trampling the naturalized crocuses that I have planted in the lawn?

4 comments:

  1. 1. Stay in your jammies and walk the dogs in them.

    2. For the love of god, THROW THEM OUT!

    3. Yes. No. Kids.....gotta love their energy and spirit. Now if it were ADULTS?! The answers would be "No" and "Go for it"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. nah, stick with the jammies.
    2. if the cookies don't look scary and they taste good munch em down!
    3. kids are clueless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jammies are good, cookies might be good and lobbing tomatoes go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes for lobbing tomatoes! We planted crocuses in our lawn last fall too and they started coming up a couple of weeks ago. Our mail guy is finally figuring out that maybe he shouldn't cut diagonally across the lawn (the joys of living on a corner).

    Are yours up already or is it too cold there still?

    Re: cookies, you'd have to taste and see. I'd probably eat them but then I'm a piggie! ;)

    And I say PJs after dark are fine. You'll be wearing a coat anyway, right?

    ReplyDelete