Thursday, March 25, 2010

Note to the evil neighbour

Dear Evil Neighbour,

Do you remember when, shortly after we both moved in and before I had a fence built, how you used to count the dog turds in my yard? Do you remember that you called the police any time that there were more than three piles of dog turds in my yard? As you're probably aware, the police came by my house quite a few times. They came by so often, in fact, that I started to bake them cookies. (And no, they never - EVER - determined that my yard was unkempt.)

Do you remember? That may have been five years ago, but you can be assured that I haven't forgotten.

With that in mind, if you decide to do construction in your house until past midnight again like you did last night, I'll be making a phone call to the the police myself.

Just so you know, they tend to prefer peanut butter chocolate chip.

4 comments:

  1. Count the dog turds? I won't laugh, because if I start I won't be able to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Janice I was just telling another blogging buddy about our neighbor quite a few years back that tried to chase CH with a rake because CH had the audacity to not take his complaint seriously that our cat's hair was floating onto his yard making it 'just a mess'.

    Neighbors. Can't we just freakin' live without them?

    ReplyDelete