Sunday, July 10, 2011

Change in the Wind

Something that's been a big problem for me lately that I haven't really talked about here is that my allergies are off the chart.  It's making it very hard for me to work, and since I can control my environment better at home than I can at the office, I am going to start to work from home at least half time.  (Isn't my boss great?)

I worked from home Friday afternoon, and one thing's for sure...


 





I'm going to have to implement some new house rules.


Especially since this is where he was, ten minutes after I shut down for the day.

4 comments:

  1. You may remember that I am allergic to the entire world - Zyrtec, Flonase, nothing helped. I've resorted to the shots, once a week for the next year and then less frequently afterwards. My doc claims I will feel like a new woman in 6-8 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie. as church secretary, office greeter, etc. sees nothing amiss with your administrative assistant. Winter will have you trained in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your co-worker doesn't seem to have the serious work ethic that you do.

    Sorry about your allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for you on the allergies - just finished up with a bad bout with a sinus infection - the air quality is horrible this time of year

    Maybe you should write to one of those newspaper columnists who give advice on how to deal with co-workers that infringe on your office space ;-)

    ReplyDelete