Thursday, April 5, 2012

Or, Maybe...

I was having second thoughts about the new chair, and I'm still bothered by how little space I have to work in at my desk in the spare room.  I've thought about bringing the spare room bed down to the basement because I only tend to have overnight guests a few times a year.  Except, that would involve carrying the bed downstairs, and then bringing it back up anytime that guests came to stay.  Before I did that, I decided to prop the mattresses against the wall and live with them there for a while.



I think that the chair and ottoman look better in this room.  I also think, after working there for the day, that the space problem that I have is with the size of the desk, not the room on the floor.  

A new desk isn't in the budget, and taking the bed to the basement seems like more trouble than it's worth.  I think it's going to be laid flat again and the chair/ottoman will be returned to the library. 

1 comment: