Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bathroom Project is done

It took longer for me to finish than I had planned and it cost more; but the bathroom project is finished.


Before:








After:





As mentioned previously, the budget for this project expanded a bit. I wanted to do it for under $150, but that was really tight. It's not easy to redo a bathroom for $200... or thereabouts.

Paint and materials- free (left over from previous projects)
Wall Cabinet - $20
Mirror - $40
Light fixture - $75
Towels - $30
Towel hooks plaque thingy- $12.50
Shower curtain liner - $8 (I reused the old shower curtain)
Print on wall, including frame - $27
Basket to hold tp - $8

3 comments:

  1. That mirror and those lights totally make the room. Nice job. Budget..eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice. Of course I knew it would. And budget-fudget! I sound like the old lady I have become :) Anyhoo the light fixture is great and I love the cabinet and the towel hook thingy. That would so work for me because I hate folding and hanging my towel everytime I use it.
    Yep, very very nice. I am guessing Winter thought things were lookin' good after his inspection in the 6th picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies.

    I'm still in the getting used to it phase, but I think I like it. (Wish I could have replaced all that tile, but that definately isn't in the budget.)

    Winter didn't take long to eyeball the shelf that's attached to the bottom of the mirror. He promptly tried to fit his fluffy self on the shelf, and I'm sure he's going to have a great time knocking off anything that I try to put up there.

    ReplyDelete