Sunday, August 9, 2009

Today's visitor


They came. They visited. They brought treats, and they let me hold the baby.

Then, they left with the baby, and took all the related responsibilities - and the dirty diapers - home with them.

It doesn't get much better than that.

She's beautiful... She's got a head full of thick black hair, big alert eyes and great taste in music. I wish you could see more than her shiny, uncalloused foot, but I didn't ask permission to post pictures. You'll have to go find a baby visitor of your own.

3 comments:

  1. I especially like when they go home too. On another note I gave you an award on my blog. Go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but in return we got great conversation that didn't involve talking about poop. Tasty tasty cake which was eaten at a beautiful new table. Love from a fluffly little dude, a poodle with a super fabulous top knot, and head butts from himself.

    The husband said a couple photos would be okay if you like. That is the best photo I have seen of her foot! Love it.

    Moosepants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was moosepants little girl! moosepants your little girl has a very cute feetie, I want to give it a gentle squeeze and plant a smooch right on the bottom of said foot. Great picture Janice.

    ReplyDelete