Sunday, June 13, 2010

Things I know to be True


  • Peanut butter goes with everything.
  • The best way to get the dirt out from under your nails after gardening is to wash your long hair.
  • Sh*t My Dad Says is one of the funniest books I've ever read. (Apparently, it also wins the award for being mentioned more times on my blog than any other book ... )
  • Sugar and olive oil mixed together make a great exfoliate.
  • There's a lot of vacuuming involved with owning two dogs and an angora cat
Vacuum the rug. Move stuff onto the rug. Vacuum the rest of the house. Wash the floor. Put stuff back. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
  • The cat loves his cat hole.


5 comments:

  1. This time of year, two cats, a calico long hair and a siamese mix, and my cocker/pomeranian mix dog keep the vacuum out of the closet on a full time basis. I don't believe I've ever seen my "fur"niture without fur. Anyone who knows me never wears dark clothing when they come to visit.
    I love the cat hole picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I run the vac twice a day (whole house) and still find hair. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While my cat is responsible for his fair share of cat hair tumbleweeds, I was actually thinking of all the dirt the dogs trail in. My dogs are non-shedding, and I've yet to teach them to take off their shoes when the come into the house.

    (I don't envy you, Sam. You're crew is awesome, but I can't imagine having to clean up after them.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you teach your dogs to take their shoes off, or wipe their feet, please let me know.

    Love the picture of the chairs, kind of artsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PB IS wonderful with chili!

    I think we are about ready for some furry cat hair tumbleweeds. I kept the house much cleaner when Country Cat was here. She loved to do the hardwoods :)

    ReplyDelete