Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good plan, bad execution

I present to you, the prop.

The cat found it while I was setting up the shoot:


Note the immediate loss of the left wing.
This had to be done so as not to threaten his manhood with the girlie cat toy.



The following pictures are obviously straight out of the camera shots.  
I put the camera on Action, then held the button down.  I didn't even have time to focus the camera.  
The whole process probably took 30 seconds, and you're seeing one out of about every 6-7 shots.




For the record, that butt's floofy, not fat.


And yes, you did hear an audible pop.















The cat toy was a bare nub at this point, and has since been laid to rest in the recycle bin.
It was perhaps not the best $4.99 that I've ever spent, but it was fun while it lasted.

5 comments:

  1. I would NEVER think that was a fat butt on Winter. I recognized that butt as being floofy immediately. Great series of shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much action it's hard to keep up but well worth the $4.99.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whereas the cat would probably argue that you've never spent money more wisely. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pics are sooo cute! what a beauty you have. i love the energy blur can give photos!!

    ReplyDelete