Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nude Sunbathing...

... is no longer an option.  Not that I sunbath in the nude all that often (ever).  In fact, I burn like a lobster when I'm fully clothed and slathered in SPF 60.  But.  I had the option, if I so chose.

That option has been taken from me, and I've got to admit that I'm a little bitter.

This arrived on the weekend, because apparently the parents at that house figured that their neighbours would be OK with having our every move observed.



Guess I'll have to add a gigantic privacy screen to the to do list for the yard... right before 'get hot tub'.

4 comments:

  1. Just reinforces my choice to live in the mountains where my neighbors need a telescopic wide-angle lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how excited are you to see that every day? I would get on that super huge privacy fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both so right. Having grown up in the country, I still prefer to have a few acres (and lots of trees) between me and my neighbours.

    My parents own a house where the home owners' association bans clothes lines, dictates how big their gardens can be, and even decides on the sort of Christmas decorations that can be used. I'd never want to live like that, but there's got to be a happy medium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for a fast growing tree.

    ReplyDelete