Friday, September 30, 2011

Walk in the Park

A friend and I took our dogs for a walk in a local park, and the leaves are so pretty when they're changing, I brought the camera along.   


This is the oldest house in the city.  At some point - 30+ years ago - it was lifted up and hauled across the river.  Now it's in the middle of this park.

I love this bench.  O'Canada

I wanted a pictures of Tallulah with the flowers.  She wanted to go play.


No real explanation of this one.  I just thought it was pretty.

4 comments:

  1. nice pics! that bench was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think they can pick up that house one more time and move it to my yard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty house. Can you go inside? Or does someone live there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn - the house isn't open for anybody to walk in, but you can rent it for functions. I was in it a number of times as a kid.

    ReplyDelete