Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cat in the box

Winter loves boxes. It doesn't matter how small they are - he'll find a way to squish himself inside of them.

Because Winter seems to love boxes so much, I make a point of bringing them into the house, and leaving them around for him to play in. It cracks me up; and always makes me run to get my camera.












I wonder sometimes if Winter is thinking: The feeder lady loves it when I get into boxes. She leaves them around the house, asking me to get into them. Then, when I do, she takes a picture every single time.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously don't think that I have ever seen a cat so satisfied and happy with boxes like Winter. He is really all about his boxes. Country Cat liked a box here and there but Winter REALLY loves his boxes!

    Yeah, he has it all figured out and knows just what he needs to do to get what he wants from you. Winter knows!

    ReplyDelete