Monday, June 15, 2009

My smile for the day.

I love a good deal. It totally makes my day when I get one, which I did today.

I finally decided which light fixture to buy for over the new dining room table. I saw it in one store, but had been speaking with a lady at another store. They don't have it, but can bring it in. She said she'd give me a deal if I bought it from them. So, I called her today and asked her how low she could go. She knocked $100 off the price of a $300 fixture!

Holy Crap! So, I put in the order today and the new light fixture should arrive in 3 weeks.
Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. You have the art of price negotiation down to a gnat's a$$, I mean bottom, butt, bum whatever! Could you come to the sho-me state and work out a deal on a New Holland tractor for Country Husband? It would have to be one dang heck of a deal.

    I am thrilled for you that you found a fixture that floats your boat for that lovely table. You must be livin' right!!! I am anxious to see final pictures. Winter find your little self a box and be happy in it!

    ReplyDelete