Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Bug Killer

'Tis the season for there to be bugs in the house. It doesn't surprise me, with all the plants that I bring in, and hanging my laundry outside. I'm not a big fan of bugs, though. My general rule is that nothing with less than 2 or more than 4 legs is allowed in the house. This rule should be easy to enforce, with my own personal in-house predator.


Isn't he fierce looking?

You'd think he'd be all I'd need to keep the creepy crawlies away, but you'd be wrong. I found a spider near the back door last night after work. I happened to be holding the cat at the time, so I put him down beside it with the expectation that he'd deal with it in an expedient manner. I was wrong. He looked at the spider, then he looked at me. If he could talk he would have said "You're right, there is a spider there. You should do something about that" and then he walked away.

Hmmmpf.

No comments:

Post a Comment