Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog Fog

I've got Blog Fog... I can't think of anything to write about, so I'm going to fall back on the ever popular (to bloggers, not necessarily to readers) list of things that nobody cares about.
  • For the last year or so, I have had really good parking karma. Nearly every place I go, I find a free parking spot waiting for me that's right up front and center.
  • I really hate to pay for parking. I can't think of a bigger waste of money than paying to leave my car somewhere while I go inside and pay more for the services I get wherever I've gone. I've been known to walk 10-15 minutes to avoid paying to park my car... but not lately, since my parking karma set in.
  • I've got long, thick, healthy and full hair with just enough red highlights to justify my temper. While I do blow it dry and smooth it out with a large round brush, I won't straighten it because I don't understand the appeal of straightened hair. I'm not sure why making it look flat and less healthy seems to be the thing to do.
  • I can't eat messy or drippy food. My OCD doesn't allow it. (I haven't had an ice cream cone in probably 25 years.)
  • ... and that's all I've got. I feel like I should have a fifth bullet (More OCD... things should be grouped in 3's, 5's or 10's) but I've got nothing. Blame it on the blog fog.

8 comments:

  1. This could have come out of my own head. I haven't posted a blog in awhile because there's nothing there. And maybe that's my next blog. Keep yours coming. I love reading them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your hair. Mine is a baby goose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I say it out loud about a good "something" karma, that changes... it's like I jinx myself. I hope just writing it down doesn't ruin your parking karmsa:)) I hate paying for parking, too, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OCD and all, do you count stuff in geometric patterns too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice I am so in a blog fog myself. All I want to do is play outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie's Mom - we all seem to go through blog fog occasionally, don't we? It can be frustrating, unless you're like RR, and just off playing outside. At least she's got a good excuse.

    The Zadge has so many other good qualities, she has to leave thick hair to the rest of us. Otherwise, we might not have anything to live for.

    Sandra - I usually feel the same way, but I earned this good parking karma (long, boring story). I think that when you earn good karma, it's different than when you're a random recipient.

    Linlah - yes, yes I do. I don't ever really stop, actually.

    RR - you keep playing, as long as you pop in occasionally to say hello. And post more of your gorgeous flower pictures, please. Your latest peony pic is my current desktop picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice thank you. I would be a big ol liar if I didn't tell you that I am grinning from ear to ear hearing that you are using my peony pic for your desktop picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you on the hair straightening. It is not very flattering on most. A fuller head of hair is much softer on me and makes it look like I have more hair. Wishing I could say my hair was thick and full!!

    and paying for parking??? no way. I'll walk for blocks to avoid it...

    ReplyDelete